ResiStat meetings are your chance to get updates on major projects in the City, find out what’s going on in your neighborhood, meet and chat with your neighbors and elected officials, and enjoy pizza and refreshments.
Meetings run from 6:30 to 8 p.m., with refreshments at 6 p.m.
- Ward 7 (West Somerville, Teele Sq.): Wed., Sept. 28, West Somerville Neighborhood School, 177 Powder House Blvd.
- Ward 6 (greater Davis Sq. neighborhood): Thurs., Sept. 29, Somerville Community Baptist Church, 31 College Ave.
- Spanish-Language ResiStat: Thurs., Oct. 6, East Somerville Community School, 50 Cross St.
- Ward 5 (Magoun Sq., NE Ball Sq., Cedar & Lowell St. areas, NW Porter Sq.): Wed., Oct. 19, Kennedy School, 5 Cherry St.
- Ward 4 (Winter Hill, Ten Hills): Thurs., Oct. 20, Healey School, 5 Meacham St.
- Ward 1 (East Somerville, Assembly Sq.): Tues.., Nov. 1, East Somerville Community School, 50 Cross St.
- Ward 3 (N. Union Sq., Prospect Hill, Spring Hill, Central Hill): Wed., Nov. 2, Somerville High School cafeteria, 81 Highland Ave.
- Ward 2 (S. Union Sq., Perry and Lincoln Park neighborhoods, Beacon St. area): Thurs., Nov. 3, Argenziano School, 290 Washington St.
Individuals with disabilities who need auxiliary aids and services for effective communication, written materials in alternative formats, or reasonable modifications in policies and procedures, in order to access the programs and activities of the City of Somerville or to attend meetings, should contact the City’s ADA Coordinator, Betsy Allen, at 617-625-6600 x2323 or BAllen@somervillema.gov.