Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Call for Nonprofits
Come set up an info table and activity. Each participant will have a 10 X 10 space at the event and we request that you provide an interactive game/activity for residents. It's fun for them and you can share info about your organization while they are there.
Call for Musicians
Musicians of all types are wanted to perform at the final three SomerStreets this season. This is a volunteer gig, but we offer fame and glory, an expected crowd of more than 5,000, and perhaps a chance to ogle a gravity-defying juggler or see pumpkins carved with power tools. Please contact Carlene Campbell, Director of Community Relations at email@example.com or (617) 625-6600 ext. 2615.
Call for Craft Vendors
Craft vendors of all types are invited to sell their wares or art. To sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “SomerStreets call for craft vendors” as the header. Each participant will have a 10 X 10 space at the event and the cost to participate is $20, or if you would like a table and chairs provided, $30. Please provide the following info:
1. Name of artist or company
2. Contact info: contact person, email and snail mail, phone, fax and website (if applicable)
3. Brief description and 3-5 low resolution jpgs of items to be sold
4. Somerville affiliation (if any)
5. Web site or MySpace url.
6. Please make checks out to the City of Somerville and write SomerStreets in the “For” line. Mail or drop off forms: SomerStreets Attn: Carlene Campbell, Communications , 93 Highland Ave Somerville, MA 02143
WHEN & WHERE
SomerStreets "Going Green on Route 16"
Sunday, August 21, 2011 noon-4pm, Rt. 16 (Dilboy Field to Broadway)
SomerStreets "Rolling on the Mystic"
Saturday, Sept. 10, 2011 noon-4pm Shore Drive (Blessing of the Bay Boat House)
SomerStreets "Harvest Fest/Halloween"
Sunday, Oct, 23, 2011 noon-4 pm Somerville Ave. (Washington St. to Beacon St.)
Posted by ResiStat at 1:03 PM