· The next ResiStat meeting is the WARD 5 meeting for residents of greater Magoun Square, east Ball Square, the Cedar and Lowell St. areas, and northeast Porter Square. On Monday, May 14, 6:30-8 p.m., please join Mayor Curtatone, Alderman O'Donovan, City Police, and City Staff for updates on and a discussion of citywide and neighborhood topics. The meeting will be held at the Visiting Nurses Association at 259 Lowell St. Light refreshments will be served at a meet-and-greet after the meeting, where residents can talk with City officials and their neighbors. For the full schedule of spring ResiStat meetings, click HERE.
Neighborhood topics include:
- The Central Broadway Initiative
- Magoun Square
- Maxwell’s Green update
- Green Line Extension update
- Station Area Planning process for Lowell St. T-stop
- Community Path extension update
WARD 5 ResiStat Community Meeting
Monday, May 14, 6:30-8 p.m.
Visiting Nurses Association Building,
259 Lowell St., Third Floor Community Room
If you have any questions, please contact ResiStat Coordinator Denise Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-625-6600 x2103 to suggest topics.