Please join us Wednesday, Oct. 24, 7-8:30 p.m. for the meeting, and don't miss the Meet-and-Greet with refreshments from 6:30 to 7 p.m. at the Somerville High School, atrium, 81 Highland Ave.
Get updates. Give Feedback. Eat.
This is your chance to hear about the latest city and neighborhood initiatives and news and to share your feedback, concerns and ideas. You might even meet a few neighbors too. Come early for the Meet-and-Greet and you can talk directly with City representatives and staff as well. In short, we're inviting you to be a part of your community. Oh, and we're serving pizza and refreshments too.
Wednesday, Oct. 24, 7-8:30 p.m.
Meet-and-Greet with refreshments from 6:30 to 7 p.m.
Somerville High School, atrium, 81 Highland Ave. (The atrium is just inside the Field House/Gymnasium entrance, which is the entrance on the far right of the school closest to the Central Library.)
WHAT WE'LL DISCUSS:
- How the City is working to reduce costs & increase efficiency/service
- Green Line Extension latest news (yes, there's news)
- The Union Square Revitalization plan
- Neighborhood crime and safety report
- Station Area Planning for the Gilman Square station
- Plans for a new Central Library
- New Skating Rink at Conway update
- Community Path Extension Update
- Rodent Control
- And more...
- Also throughout, Q&A with the Mayor and Alderman Taylor
- Mayor Joe Curtatone (The Mayor strives to attend every meeting)
- Ward 3 Alderman Tom Taylor
- Ward 3 School Committee Committee Member Adam Sweeting (strives to attend every meeting)
- Chief of Police Thomas Pasquarello
- Police Capt. Paul Trant
- Community Police Officer Alan Monaco
- Director of the Office of Strategic Planning and Community Development Michael Glavin
- Director of Planning George Proakis
- Director of Transportation and Infrastructure Hayes Morrison
- Director of Engineering Rob King
- Acting Director of Inspectional Services Eddie Nuzzo
- Youth & Volunteer Services Coordinator Nancy Bacci
- Council on Aging Outreach Coordinator Lisa Heyison
- And other city project and program directors
For more information, contact ResiStat Coordinator, Denise Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-625-6600 x 2103.