Please join us for the meeting on Thursday, Nov. 1, 7-8:30 p.m., and don't miss the Meet-and-Greet with refreshments from 6:30 to 7 p.m. at the Argenziano School cafeteria, 290 Washington St.
WHAT WE'LL COVER:
- The Community Preservation Act
- Green Line Extension latest news (yes, there's news)
- The Union Square Revitalization plan
- Neighborhood crime and safety report
- Beacon St. Reconstruction update (not a full discussion)
- Plans for a new Central Library
- Recent flooding control discussions
- And other neighborhood and City improvements and initiatives
- Also throughout, Q&A with the Mayor and Alderman Heuston
- Finally, both before and after the meeting, anyone with questions about rodent control may speak with Acting Director of Inspectional Services Eddie Nuzzo, who will be on hand
Get updates. Give Feedback. Eat.
This is your chance to hear about the latest city news impacting your neighborhood and to share your feedback, concerns and ideas. You might even meet a few neighbors too. Come early for the Meet-and-Greet and you can talk directly with City representatives and staff as well. In short, we're inviting you to be a part of your community. Oh, and we're serving pizza and refreshments too.
Thursday, Nov. 1, 7-8:30 p.m.
Meet-and-Greet with refreshments from 6:30 to 7 p.m.
Argenziano School cafeteria, 290 Washington St.
- Mayor Joe Curtatone (The Mayor strives to attend every meeting)
- Ward 2 Alderman Maryann Heuston
- Ward 2 School Committee Committee Member Teresa Cardoso (strives to attend every meeting)
- Chief of Police Thomas Pasquarello
- Police Capt. David Fallon
- Community Police Officer Leo Martini
- Director of the Office of Strategic Planning and Community Development Michael Glavin
- Director of Transportation and Infrastructure Hayes Morrison
- Director of Engineering Rob King
- Acting Director of Inspectional Services Eddie Nuzzo
- Council on Aging Outreach Coordinator Lisa Heyison
- And other city project and program directors
For more information, contact ResiStat Coordinator, Denise Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-625-6600 x 2103.