You're invited to the Ward 5 Community Meeting with Mayor Curtatone and Alderman O'Donovan hosted by the City's ResiStat program.
Please join us for the meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 14, 7-8:30 p.m., and don't miss the Meet-and-Greet with refreshments from 6:30 to 7 p.m. at the Visiting Nurses Association, 259 Lowell St.
WHERE'S WARD 5?
Somerville's Ward 5 includes Magoun Square, E. Ball Square, N.E. Porter Square and the Lowell and Cedar St. areas.
WHAT WE'LL COVER:
- The Community Preservation Act
- Green Line Extension latest news (yes, there's news)
- The Central Broadway Initiative
- Neighborhood crime and safety report
- And other neighborhood and City improvements and initiatives
- Also throughout, Q&A with the Mayor and Alderman O'Donovan
Get updates. Give Feedback. Eat.
This is your chance to hear about the latest city news impacting your neighborhood and to share your feedback, concerns and ideas. You might even meet a few neighbors too. Come early for the Meet-and-Greet and you can talk directly with City representatives and staff as well. In short, we're inviting you to be a part of your community. Oh, and we're serving pizza and refreshments too.
Wednesday, Nov. 14, 7-8:30 p.m.
Meet-and-Greet with refreshments from 6:30 to 7 p.m.
Visiting Nurses Association, 259 Lowell St., 3d Floor Community Room
- Mayor Joe Curtatone (The Mayor strives to attend every meeting)
- Ward 5 Alderman Sean O'Donovan
- Ward 5 School Committee Committee Member Mark Niedergang (strives to attend every meeting)
- Chief of Police Thomas Pasquarello
- Police Capt. Paul Trant
- Ward 5 Community Police Officer
- Director of the Office of Strategic Planning and Community Development Michael Glavin
- Director of Planning George Proakis
- Director of Transportation and Infrastructure Hayes Morrison
- Director of Engineering Rob King
- Acting Director of Inspectional Services Eddie Nuzzo
- And other city project and program directors
For more information, contact ResiStat Coordinator, Denise Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-625-6600 x 2103.